If you’re making multiple payments for credit cards, loans or...Read More >
with our VISA Platinum Card!
VISA Platinum Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Rates as low as 8.90% APR*
- Credit lines up to $25,000 to qualified applicants
- Earn points toward a variety of rewards – see below!
* APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are variable and are subject to change. Individual rates are determined by credit score and credit history. Credit union membership required. Subject to credit approval and verification of information provided on your application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
VISA Platinum Extras
- Emergency Travel Assistance – replace lost tickets, find a doctor, contact an embassy, etc. while traveling
- Warranty Manager Service – doubles the manufacturer’s warranty on most products purchased using your VISA Platinum Credit Card
- Travel Accident Insurance – available up to $500,000 on an airline or common carrier when you purchase your tickets using your VISA Platinum Credit Card
- Debt Protection – protect your family by planning for the unexpected!
For details call the VISA Assistance Center at 1-800-VISA-911.
Important Phone Numbers for your VISA Credit Card
Report a lost or stolen VISA Credit Card
0-410-581-9994 from outside the U.S. (please call collect)
Activate Your VISA Credit Card
Report Fraudulent Activity on Your VISA Credit Card
Know Before You Go
For security reasons, certain countries are blocked from allowing transactions using your VISA Platinum Credit Card. If you will be traveling to any of these countries, you may contact Member Services at 1-800-234-4730 and request that the block be removed before departing.
Credit Union Rewards Program adds even more value!
For every dollar you charge with your Credit Union VISA Credit Card, you earn a point.
Earned points can be redeemed for:
- Gift Cards
- a Cash Deposit into your account
- or Payment to your Credit Card.
The more points you earn and save, the greater your redeemable reward!
Note: Points expire after five years.