Online Bill Pay
Convenient and easy to use!
Enhanced Bill Pay Service
We are pleased to offer you an upgraded Online Bill Pay Service that is convenient and easy to use! With this service, you can schedule payments to be received by the payee immediately or on a future date. Same day and next day payments are available for a small fee. There is NO FEE for dates selected beyond the next day. Funds will be deducted from your account after the payee receives the funds and presents a clearing request to the Credit Union.
Other features include:
- Electronic bills are available for most merchants.
- Account to Account (A2A) Transfers allow you to transfer funds to or from accounts in your name at other financial institutions.
- Popmoney Transfers let you do person-to-person transfers by means of text messaging or email using Popmoney from within Bill Pay.
To view Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions:
- Sign onto your online banking (must have valid username & password).
- Choose the Bill Pay Tab on the Account home screen.
- Accept the Bill Pay Terms and Conditions (if you’ve not already done so).
- Click on the Help Center.
- Questions are displayed on the right side under the heading Overview.
The person-to person payment solution!
With Popmoney you can pay a person as easily as paying a bill! This service makes it simple, convenient and secure to send, request or receive money using email or text messaging—eliminating the need to write a check or carry cash. Members can send money directly to anyone via an account number, an email address or a mobile phone number, regardless of where that person banks.
Popmoney uses one-time verification codes that are sent to the mobile number or email address where the payment was sent to prevent an unauthorized person from fraudulently depositing someone else’s payment. The user needs to provide that verification code back to Popmoney to verify their “ownership” of that mobile number or email address where the payment notification was sent.