Secure & Convenient
Online banking makes it possible for you to gain secure access to your accounts.
After verifying your identity with a User ID and a Password (Access Code known only to you), online banking allows you, and only you, to access your accounts. With Online Banking, you will be able to:
- Perform account inquiries on checking, savings, certificate, and loan accounts
- Obtain statement transaction detail on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your deposit and/or loan accounts
A New Look for Home Banking!
We’re pleased to announce improvements have been made to the Online Home Banking system. The new viewing screens are similar to the BCCU Mobile App. In addition, members can now receive alerts in the form of text messages and/or emails. These customizable alerts can be set for:
- Specific Debit/ATM withdrawal amounts
- Balance reminders
- Account balance above/below a specific amount
- Direct Deposit amounts
When logging in for the first time, you will notice the following changes:
- Your Security Phrase will no longer be displayed.
- You will need to agree to the Terms & Conditions, enter a valid mobile/home phone number, and you may need to answer or select security questions.
- To make a transfer, the buttons will now read:
- If you had the previous Online Banking page bookmarked in your browser, you will need to create a new bookmark for the new page, as the old one will no longer work.
Use your Member Account Number and Audio PIN. Don’t have a PIN? Contact Member Services
PLUS, Now you can make a payment to your Credit Union VISA Platinum Card from your Checking or Savings Account – Use the Transfer Funds Menu!
Online Banking Bill Pay
(Credit Union Checking account required)
- Pay your bills without the hassle of writing a check, applying postage, or having to mail a payment.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills including utility companies, department stores, mortgage and insurance payments.
- Make one-time or recurring payments.
- Review payment history for the last 18 months.
All this for No Monthly Fee!
(Online Banking is required to access bill payment)