Make the Switch
Making the switch to the Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union is as easy as one-two-three!
To switch your accounts, follow the three steps listed in the “Switch Kit Checklist.” Be sure to print, complete and mail all applicable forms to the appropriate parties and begin taking advantage of our extensive line of products and services.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
To view, download and print these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have this free plug-in for your browser, please download and install it on your computer by clicking the Acrobat link below.
Switch Kit Checklist
Step 1: Open an account at BCEFCU
(complete and return to BCEFCU)
if you’re already a member.
Visit one of our convenient locations
Step 2: Change Direct Deposits and Automatic Payments
- Baltimore County Direct Deposit Change Form -(must be mailed or returned to BCEFCU, please note that a change in direct deposit will result in the issue of a paper check for one pay)
- Baltimore County Retirement Direct Deposit Change Form -(must be mailed or returned to BCEFCU, please note that a change in direct deposit will result in the issue of a paper check for one pay)
- Generic Direct Deposit Authorization form (Non-Baltimore County Government employees should contact your employer’s Human Resources Department for information on direct deposit change requirements)
- Social Security Direct Deposits- visit www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm or call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
Step 3: Close Old Account
Complete and mail the Close Account Form when:
- All checks and automatic payments have been deducted from your old account
- Any direct deposits are being made into your BCEFCU account
If you have any additional questions or concerns, or need more information, our Member Services Representatives are ready to assist! Please contact us at 410-828-4730, or visit us at either BCEFCU location for assistance with making the switch to the Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union.