VISA Debit Card
Use it wherever VISA is accepted.
Use your BCEFCU VISA Debit card for purchases wherever VISA is accepted. Purchases are taken out of your checking account and you can see real-time balances in Online Banking or the BCCU Mobile App.
- Unlimited free use at BCEFCU branch ATMs and up to 8 free in-network transactions per month.
- Withdraw or deposit cash at any BCEFCU branch ATM free anytime.
- Access over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the Allpoint network.
- Free account updating service if your card is replaced for any reason.
Know Before You Go
For security reasons, certain countries are blocked from allowing transactions on your VISA Debit card. If you will be traveling outside the United States, please contact Member Services at 800-234-4730 or [email protected].
Important Phone Numbers
Need to report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card? Please call 1-800-472-3272.
To call from outside the U.S. about your lost or stolen VISA Debit Card, call collect: 0-973-682-2652.
VISA Debit Card Activation service: 1-800-992-3808
Change your Debit Card PIN Number: 1-800-992-3808
Your Debit Card is Digital!
You can use Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Google Pay® with your credit union debit card to pay quickly and conveniently at checkout in stores, online, and in apps.
Fast – No more looking for your card. Your digital wallet is ready to use.
Convenient – Digital wallet payments are accepted at a growing number of merchants, in apps, and online.
Secure – Your card number is never exposed to merchants, keeping your transactions and card data safe.
Getting started is easy!
Choose your preferred digital wallet (most smartphones already have a digital wallet installed) and add your debit card number to get started.
Follow the prompts on the app to verify your card information.
Reloadable debit cards
Reloadable debit cards are a safe and convenient way to shop—there are NO links to your bank accounts or credit cards.
Use it to pay in stores, online or over the phone, for business expenses, or to give an allowance to a family member.
Benefits of a Reloadable Card
- Get your card at the teller line at any BCEFCU branch
- Reload your card at least once a month to avoid the $4.95 monthly fee
- Spend up to $2,500 at each debit/credit point of sale
- Use card wherever the VISA logo is accepted in the United States
- The card and unused funds can be replaced if the card is lost or stolen*
- Free cash withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMs nationwide**
- Download the MetaWallet app for easy card access and text alerts***
* Card Replacement fee is $9.95. Reloadable cards are issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC. For more details, visit www.GoCardServices.com, go to bottom of home page, click on “Terms & Conditions,” go to “Reloadable.”
** For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, MetaBank charges a $1.99 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee. Third-party fees may apply. Visit www.GoCardServices.com, go to bottom of home page, click on “Terms & Conditions,” go to “Reloadable.”
***While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and cost terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. Visit www.GoCardServices.com, go to bottom of home page, click on “Terms & Conditions,” go to “Reloadable.”