Thank you to all who participated in our 2020 Program!
Congratulations to our 2020 Winners!
- Samuel Burton – presently attending Liberty University and studying Health and Physical Education.
- Holly Long – presently attending Towson University and studying Occupational Therapy.
- Robert Miner – presently attending University of Maryland and studying Information Systems.
- Logan Ruth – presently attending Stevenson University and studying Biology.
- Bridget Walsh – a graduate of C. Milton Wright High School who is planning to study Business at University of Maryland.
- Yuri Chia – presently attending Johns Hopkins University and studying Civil/Environmental Health & Engineering.
Your Credit Union is proud to sponsor an Annual Scholarship Awards Program which runs from January to March of each year. Under this program, members who are high school seniors and returning college students, can win money towards their college expenses.
A total of $8,000 is awarded as follows: four awards of $1,500 for the written essay approach, one award of $1,500 for the video approach and one prize of $500 for the photo-based approach. To be eligible, the student must be a member in good standing at the time their application is submitted.