Frequently Asked Questions
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your paper statement via our secure website. The statement looks just like the one you receive in the mail but instead of paper, your statement will be available inside QuickTeller Online to review and print.
Absolutely! In fact, your e-Statement may even be safer than a paper copy because there is less chance of it being stolen or lost in the mail! e-Statements will never be emailed to you. Instead, they require your secure QuickTeller Online login.
There is no fee for using e-Statements.
When you sign up for e-Statements, you’ll enjoy safety, timeliness and convenience.
- e-Statements are more secure than paper statements, because you reduce the risks of your statements being lost or stolen in the mail.
- You’ll receive your statement faster — with no more waiting for the mail to arrive.
- You’ll eliminate the storage hassles of traditional paper statements. You can choose to print your statement or just save a copy on your PC.
- You will continue to receive our Financial Beat newsletter and other important announcements in electronic form.
To enroll for e-Statements log into QuickTeller Online and follow the three steps below:
- Click on ‘Self Service’ from the top menu.
- Click on ‘NEW e-Statements’ under Additional Services.
- Select the member number for which you want e-Statements.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address where you would like your email notice to be delivered. Please note: It is recommended that you use a personal email address and not a work email.
If you can view multiple family member accounts within QuickTeller Online, you will need to enroll for each individually. Just select each account from the drop down box when prompted.
The e-Statements Service requires a new window to open in order to display the enrollment application and to access your statements. To continue with enrollment, your browser window must ALLOW pop-ups. If you have your pop-up blocker enabled, you must add https://www.netit.financial-net.com/bcefcu/ to your pop-up blocker’s list of allowed sites.
To ensure receipt of your e-mail notice, make sure you keep your e-mail address current within E-Statements as well as the email address in QuickTeller Online. Your email address can be easily updated in the “Profile” section of e-Statements.
e-Statements begin with the first month you are enrolled. One statement is produced for each month thereafter. After the seventh month, the oldest statement is automatically deleted, allowing you to review your last six months of statements online.
If you only receive quarterly statements you will only see a maximum of two statements. Each quarterly statement covers a 3 month period of time.
Once a member is enrolled for e-Statements, they will no longer receive a paper statement.
Yes. To save a copy of your electronic statement, click on the ‘Printable Version’ button while viewing your e-Statement. When your document is loaded, using your Browser, choose “File” then “Save As” then give a meaningful filename and specify where you want the document saved to on your computer or disk.
If you cannot access your e-Statement or you forgot your QuickTeller Online password, you can contact our Member Service Department by email through QuickTeller Online or by calling 410-828-4730 or 800-234-4730 Monday – Friday between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM & Saturdays 9 -12.
Our Member Service Representatives are available to answer any of your questions.
If you wish to go back to paper statements all you have to do is click on the Profile Tab inside e-Statements. Then under the User Information page, click on the ‘Initiate De-enrollment’ link.
Before processing your de-enrollment, the system will prompt you to be sure you want to de-enroll.
Immediately upon de-enrollment, you will no longer have access to the system. However, if you should change your mind, a Member Service Representative may reactivate your e-Statement account and you may regain your online access.
FAQ revised 8/28/09