Becoming a member of Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union is easy!
If you work for or belong to any of the organizations below, you are eligible to join. If you live in Baltimore County but don’t work for or belong to any of these groups, you can join through the Maryland Consumer Council.
Core Membership Groups
- Baltimore County Government Employees, Retirees, and Volunteers
- (including auxiliary police and registered volunteer fire & EMS personnel)
- GBMC Healthcare
- Sheppard Pratt
Select Employer Groups
- Advance Realty
- Baltimore-Metro Chapter of Harley Owners
- Budget Bath
- Columbus Gardens, Inc.
- Eney’s Electric
- Fleming Senior Center Council
- Harley Davidson of Baltimore
- Hayes Construction Company
- Hazelwood Park Civic Association
- J. Gibson McIlvain Company
- Lutherville Community Association
- MD/DC Credit Union Association
- Maryland Consumer Council
- Quality Business Solutions
- Ridgely’s Choice Homeowners Association
- Rodgers Forge Community Association
- Sales & Promotion Association, Inc.
- Sequel Design Associates
- White Marsh Transport/East Coast Freightways
Maryland Consumer Council
If you don’t work for one of the employers listed above, you can still become a member of Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union if you live within 20 miles of one of our branches.
How? Allow us to provide you with a complimentary membership in the Maryland Consumer Council – a consumer organization affiliated with the American Consumer Council. We’ll provide your name, address, phone number and email address to the Maryland Consumer Council (don’t worry, they do not sell, lease or lend its membership data to anyone). They may occasionally send you consumer education information via mail and email. Learn more about them at www.marylandconsumercouncil.org.