How to Join
We are a “not-for-profit” financial cooperative owned by our members. To maintain your membership, you must keep at least $5.00 on deposit at all times in the Regular Share Savings. All income generated within the Credit Union, less operating expenses and federal reserve requirements, is returned to members in the form of service benefits and dividends.
Rates and general operating policies are established by the Board of Directors. Board members are elected to serve a three-year term by the membership at the Annual Meeting. The regulation of Credit Union policies is conducted by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and all accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
Our field of membership includes:
- Baltimore County Government employees
- Baltimore County Government retired employees
- Baltimore County Volunteer Fire and Emergency Services personnel
- Baltimore County Auxiliary Police
- Baltimore County Boards & Commissions
- Baltimore County Agencies Volunteers
- Baltimore County Retired Employees Association members
- GBMC (Greater Baltimore Medical Center) employees
- Gilchrist Hospice Care employees
- Sheppard Pratt Health System employees
- Select Employee Groups (SEGs) – organizations partnered with the Credit Union to offer credit union membership to their employees or residents. Here’s our current list of affiliated SEGs:
- Advance Realty, Inc.
- Baltimore Metro Chapter of the Harley Owners Group
- Budget Bath
- Columbus Gardens, Inc.
- Eney’s Electric, LLC
- Express Employment Professionals –Towson
- Harley-Davidson of Baltimore, Inc.
- Hayes Construction Company
- Hazelwood-Park East Civic Association, Inc.
- HNS Development LLC
- Hope and Wellness Center, LLC
- Jack Sturgill Law Office
- Little & Associates
- Maryland Consumer Council – Membership is also available if you reside in the Baltimore-Metropolitan Area – Learn more!
- MD & DC Credit Union Association
- Presidential Mortgage Group
- Quality Business Solutions
- Rodgers Forge Community, Inc.
- Ridgely’s Choice Home Owners Association
- Sales & Promotion Association, Inc.
- Select Office Solutions
- Sequel Design Associates, Inc.