Refinance Mortgage Loans
If you’re already in the home of your dreams, maybe it’s time to consider refinancing.
If the current value of your home has increased, you may decide to refinance at a better rate. Other reasons to refinance include: cash to consolidate debt, college tuition, home improvements, or converting to a shorter-term loan to build equity and pay off the home quicker. Eliminating Private Mortgage Insurance, changing from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage, and reducing monthly payments are also situations where refinancing may make sense. If you’re interested in refinancing your mortgage, here is a list of documents you’ll want to bring with you when you apply:
- Most recent pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Proof of funds for closing: two months bank statements and/or other asset accounts
- Last two years personal and business tax returns (all schedules) and a year-to-date profit & loss statement along with W-2 and 1099 forms
- Most recent property tax bill
- Insurance policy on the property
- Current mortgage statement
Note: Rates and points can change daily and are subject to change without notice. Properties which are security for Mortgage Loans are limited to the States of Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Are you ready to apply?
Please call the Loan Department at 410-828-4730 to schedule an appointment with our in-house Mortgage Counselor.