Credit cards make it possible to buy things and pay for them over time. Most people find it’s not very convenient or safe to carry a lot of cash. Debit cards are great, but there’s another option—a VISA Platinum credit card from Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union! Compared to debit cards, credit cards are accepted in more places, and are a great way to build your credit score, if used responsibly.
The Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union VISA Platinum Card gives you the features you want without a lot of fees:
- No annual fee- there’s no annual fee to have our VISA Platinum card in your wallet.
- Rates as low as 8.90% APR* – Most major credit cards charge from 13% to 24% APR. Our rates are very competitive and can save you money. And remember, if you pay off your balance each month, you won’t pay any interest at all!
- CU Rewards- earn one point for every dollar charged with our VISA Platinum Credit card. Choose from several ways to redeem your points:
- Shop for merchandise, travel, or gift cards at curewards.com
- Get a cash deposit into your BCEFCU savings account
- Get a statement credit back to your card
- VISA Debt Protection– protecting your VISA payments against unexpected death or disability with this optional coverage can help protect your finances and give you peace of mind.
If all these benefits aren’t enough…you can be treated to even more!
Beginning on May 17, 2021, VISA credit card holders earn 5x the points* on all transactions. Plus, new card holders will receive 5,000 bonus points*. Now that’s one sweet treat!
Apply for your VISA Platinum card at www.bcefcu.com or call 410-828-4730 or 800-234-4730.
* Transactions must post May 17, 2021 through September 16, 2021. Does not include cash advances or balance transfers. Transactions must post to account by September 16, 2021 to qualify for 5x bonus points. New card holders subject to credit approval. Check for qualifying details. APR= Annual Percentage Rate. New card holders must complete $1,000 in new transactions, excluding cash advances and balance transfers, within 90 days of card issuance to qualify for 5,000 Bonus Points. Points expire after five years.