Mobile Deposit is here! Members with the Credit Union Checking Account are now able to deposit paper checks electronically using our mobile banking app.
How to Access Mobile Deposit(Must already have QuickTeller Online Banking and QT Mobile)
If you don’t have QT Mobile, you need to download the free TouchBanking App either from Google Play or the Apple App store. Enter the activation code: GoMobile0779. Once that is complete, you’ll have access to Mobile Deposit.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit
- Access your TouchBanking app and open the Mobile Deposits tab on the screen.
- Endorse the back of your check. These three requirements are necessary to reduce the opportunity for fraud:
- Account number
- The words "Mobile Deposit only".
Once the image has been accepted by the software, you’ll receive a message saying the check has been "submitted successfully".
After the check has been reviewed by a Credit Union employee, the status will change from submitted to accepted.
Mobile deposits are credited to your account in the back office cycle and will be available the next business day (subject to Funds Availability rules.)
NOTE: The Mobile Deposit app will process one check per deposit. A maximum of ten checks can be deposited per day with a combined deposit limit of $2,000.00 per day.
- Close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone before opening the TouchBanking app.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking pictures.
- Place the check on a flat solid dark color background in a well-lit area.
- Try not to include too much of the background area surrounding the check.
- Be sure to keep all four corners of the check inside the green guidance lines.
- Keep the camera straight and level compared to the guidance lines.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, account number, and the words "Mobile Deposit only".
To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, you must have a Credit Union Checking Account in good standing, be an active QT Mobile user, maintain valid contact information on file and be current with any loans you have through the Credit Union. (See restrictions below)
Mobile Deposit may be subject to restricted access if:
- Any Credit Union loan is more than 10 days delinquent.
- Your Credit Union Checking is negative more than 30 days or you have permanent holds or restrictions on your account.
- Your account has incorrect contact information/email address on file.