QuickTeller (QT) Mobile Banking!This free service allows you to log in securely and conduct your financial transactions right from your web-enabled mobile device — iPhone or Android. Now you can manage your account while you're shopping, at the beach or in a waiting room.
QT Mobile allows you to:
- Check balances
- Transfer money between Credit Union Accounts
- View account history
- Pay bills at no cost thru online Bill Pay
- See if deposits or Point of Sale transactions have cleared
- Mobile Deposit
Signing up for QT Mobile is Easy!Follow a few simple steps to access our no-cost* QT Mobile on your web-enabled mobile device: iPhone or Android.
- Go to the Apple app store or Google Play and search for the free TouchBanking app.
- Download the app to your phone and then enter the activation code: GoMobile0779.
- The screen will prompt you for your QuickTeller Username and Password.
- Once the system verifies your username and password, you'll see the main screen with your account summary.
- If you have any problems registering for QT Mobile, call a Member Service Representative at 410-828-4730.
- If you don't already have QuickTeller Online Banking established, click here
* Messaging and Data Rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Data Encryption and Security
Wireless transactions between a user and their Credit Union require strong data encryption to ensure security and to protect the communication during data transmission. Our mobile banking is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol which is the highest level of security available today.
Remember, your Credit Union will never send messages notifying you of the status of your account or requesting any personal or account information, or asking you to verify your passwords etc.. If you receive any text messages of this nature, please report them to a Member Services Representative immediately without replying to the request.
Mobile Banking FAQs Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions