Contact your Credit Union first!
Experience the Credit Union mortgage advantage. We offer a variety of loan types featuring competitive rates and no hidden fees! Buying a house is complex and can be confusing. Our experienced Mortgage Loan Counselor will meet with you and guide you from start to finish, assisting with the qualification, approval and closing process. Loan programs available to you include:
- Conforming and Non-Conforming Primary Residential loans
- Residential Investment Property loans
- Fixed-rate loans (10, 15, 20 or 30 years)
- Adjustable-rate loans (3, 5, 7 or 10 years)
- FHA and VA loans
- Reverse Mortgage loans
No-Cost Prequalification Counseling!Get pre-qualified before you start looking at homes. You’ll be able to find the price range that best fits your budget. We will advise you on the documents you’ll need to have ready when it’s time to process the actual loan application. You may even be able to afford more house than you thought!
Apply In Person or Online…You Decide!
If you’re more comfortable talking face-to-face, our in-house Mortgage Counselor can set up an appointment to discuss your lending needs. We’re here to take the mystery out of mortgage shopping and provide you with peace of mind throughout the entire process.
Or, apply online with our Online Mortgage Center which allows you to access numerous helpful tools:
- Check interest rates.
- Obtain an accurate estimate of the closing costs for your loan.
- Financial tools, including loan and payment calculators, qualifying worksheets and a rent vs. buy analysis.
Helping you get into your homeDocuments typically required for a Purchase Pre-qualification
Most recent pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- Proof of funds for closing: two months’ bank statements and/or other asset accounts.
- Last two years’ personal and business tax returns (all schedules) and a year-to-date profit & loss statement along with W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Additional information may be requested if needed.