Car Buying Tips
Save time and money on your next car purchase
United Buying Service (UBS) has worked with car dealers in the Washington - Baltimore area to make your vehicle purchase simple, fast and easy. Their success in serving members is based on pre-negotiated prices, years of experience, as well as specially trained sales representatives and dealerships.
- Discounts on the purchase of most foreign and domestic automobiles.
- Factory installed options provided at dealers cost
- Additional savings on dealer installed options
- Additional savings with manufacturer rebates & dealer incentive money
- Published pricing for cars, vans, and suvs (domestic truck pricing is $100 over dealer wholesale cost).
Free audit of new vehicle purchases and review of used vehicle sales upon request.
How to start using the UBS Service
- Review the UBS Official Price Book for Pricing
- Call or go online and request a purchase certificate:
- 301-657-1920 (DC/VA)
- 410-792-9070 (MD)
- Request a certificate online
- Contact Baltimore Country Employees Federal Credit Union and get pre-approved for your car loan
- Note: You can also do this before contacting UBS
- UBS will then direct you to your Authorized UBS Dealer Representative
- Call the Authorized UBS Dealer Representative and tell them when you will visit.